The CNC bending processing mold is composed of many parts, so you must check the status of the equipment when installing, and strictly follow the steps. At the same time, pay attention to safety when installing and debugging. The mold of the CNC bending machine Installation and commissioning process.
1. Adjustment of the machine. Before installation, first adjust the performance of the machine. This process must be carried out patiently and carefully, check whether the machine is dusty and used iron debris, etc., and perform necessary cleaning to reduce Late trouble.
2. Adjust the stroke of the slider. Pay attention to check the thickness of the mold and check whether the ratio of the upper and lower modules is normal. Normally, the module should be controlled at the switch point of the stroke circuit. This must be paid attention to.
3. The adjustment of the stroke module, that is, the adjustment of the upper limit point of the module. When the module is at the highest point, set the switch and reserve the slider's stop position, and also decelerate when going down. Modules to better protect machines and molds.
4. The adjustment of the gap is mainly to measure the distance between the upper module and the lower module. The specific gap setting is determined according to the folded board.
5. Angle adjustment. This angle adjustment has a certain relationship with the product. Generally speaking, if you fold a 90 ° mold, the middle angle must be greater than the angle on both sides. Then its tightness can be adjusted according to the adjustment screw. When bending, you can adjust the pressure with a pressure gauge to avoid die chipping.