Features of water cutting
1. Wide range of cutting: It can cut most materials, such as metal, marble, glass and so on.
2. Good cutting quality: smooth incision will not produce rough and burr edges.
3. No heat processing: Because it uses water and abrasive cutting, it will not generate heat (or generate very little heat) during processing. This effect is ideal for materials affected by heat. Such as: titanium.
4. Environmental protection: This machine uses water and sand to cut. This kind of sand does not produce toxic gas during processing and can be directly discharged, which is more environmentally friendly.
5. No need to change the cutter: you don't need to change the cutting machine device, one nozzle can process different types of materials and shapes, saving cost and time.
6. Reduce burrs: waterjet cutting with abrasive sand, fewer burrs in cuts
7, no cutting direction restrictions: can complete a variety of different cutting shapes.
8. Minimal horizontal and vertical force: can reduce the setting time and the cost of using jigs.
9. Drilling and cutting functions can be completed with the same machine: it can reduce process time and cutting costs.
10. Fine incision: It can reduce the generation of a large amount of waste materials and save direct manufacturing costs.
11. The workpiece can be cut in one time and has good cutting edge quality: it can reduce the process time and cost.
12. Make flexible adjustments according to the design and the material of the workpiece: it can shorten the time from order receiving to finished product output, increase your productivity, and bring more business opportunities to your business.